1904: A single grass court was constructed at Churchill Park with the first
President being the Mayor of Busselton, Mr Barnard.
1926: 3 additional grass courts were constructed to cope with the rapid increase
in memberships and visitors. Competitions were now conducted against teams
from the South West and Perth.
1930: 2 additional gravel courts were constructed at the foreshore to allow for
more holidaymakers to participate. The foreshore was widely seen as the best
location of this important asset to the Busselton community and its visitors, as it
is a popular drawcard.
2001: The club fund-raised to build the club house and signed a 21 year lease agreement with the council.